Deprecated: Return type of Ilch\Date::format($format = null, $local = false) should either be compatible with DateTime::format(string $format): string, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /mnt/web209/a1/23/51417623/htdocs/Ilch-v2.1.17/application/libraries/Ilch/Date.php on line 98 Deprecated: mysqli_real_escape_string(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web209/a1/23/51417623/htdocs/Ilch-v2.1.17/application/libraries/Ilch/Database/Mysql.php on line 423 Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /mnt/web209/a1/23/51417623/htdocs/Ilch-v2.1.17/application/libraries/Ilch/Database/Mysql.php on line 196 Deprecated: htmlspecialchars(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in /mnt/web209/a1/23/51417623/htdocs/Ilch-v2.1.17/application/libraries/Ilch/Design/Base.php on line 306 The partnership doesn't stop with the NBA 2K League | Mein Forum | Meine Kategorie | Forum | ilch - Content Management System

TeamSpeak J-4-F

Letzte Nachrichten
Letzte Forum Beiträge
Login
Registrieren
Passwort vergessen?

Forum Meine Kategorie Mein Forum The partnership doesn't stop with the NBA 2K League

The partnership doesn't stop with the NBA 2K League

Post von Bestmengqin » 12.10.2021 03:25:07

A 20 year old from Australia claims he's lost $5,000 and has filed a cybercrime charge. He also supplied images of the conversation between him and Raangee to NBA2king P.TV. The video shows Raangee persuading the victim to make an investment of $5,000, and promising a profit of $2,500. "Ofc of course for everyone, it's a bit scary to make money available," Raangee says to the victim. "But I'm at a stage in which I'm accustomed to this now and completely understand first-timers' concerns."

P.TV. a fourth victim aged 20 years old said she knew of at most 20-30 victims. "I'd be able to estimate that Rack owes around $300,000 (and this is just a small sample of the cases that I have heard about). A number of my acquaintances are also victims." Numerous victims have also shared similar tales. They have all claimed that Rack used problems with his bank account or PayPal account in order to avoid the payment.

But while some people have spoken about the issue, others have been scared into silence, the scammers saying they'll "get zero" in the event of speaking up. P.TV captured a screen shot of Raangee giving the victim a duplicate of a chat with Rack. He says that Rack will not compensate them to discuss the issue.

Be ready to watch NBA 2K League teams compete on PS5 and take part in fan-run tournaments online. We're pleased to announce that we have forged a partnership with NBA 2K League that makes PS5 the official console of the NBA 2K League. The players will be able see the entire 23 NBA 2K League teams as also 138 league players compete on PS5 at events and during games.

The partnership doesn't stop with the NBA 2K League. The multi-year agreement with the NBA 2K League will also allow you, our global fan base the opportunity to participate part in Buy 2K MT Xbox online fan events held by us throughout the year, featuring related NBA 2K league merchandise. 
Bestmengqin
User
Grünschnabel